- I am passionate about helping people manage their health and wellness, in particular, the stress that affects all of us.
- My professional career spans many years helping people manage their health and happiness as a Psychiatric Nurse in Australia and the UK.
- I have a Bachelor of Education from La Trobe University and spent a great deal of time in my nursing career teaching relaxation techniques, psycho-education, running groups for patients and training nurses and community groups.
- I also have my own lived experience of Anxiety & Depression which has enabled me to gain a much greater depth of understanding.
- Having practiced Mindfulness for many years, I trained as a Meditation Teacher with the Gawler Foundation so that I could bring Mindfulness to the Sunraysia community. Mindfulness is a practical stress management skill that can help you in the immediate and that also builds resiliency to manage in the future.
- My Aim is - to help as many people as I can using the healing power of massage & Meditation.
- The hectic pace of everyday life combined with the burden we feel to keep up, means that our health and well-being can ultimately suffer.
- Stress is associated with triggering many health conditions and is seen as exacerbating all health conditions.
- Finding ways to de-stress is no longer a luxury - it is unfortunately, now essential.
- I have been operating My business in Mildura since December 2014.
- Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy Training Sept 2018
- Oncology Massage Therapist - OM1-OM4 Oncology Massage Ltd 2017
- Certified Mindfulness-Based Stillness Meditation (MBSM) Teacher. Gawler Foundation Meditation Teacher Training 2015-2016
- Registered Meditation Teacher with Meditation Australia
- Remedial Massage Therapist - ACM - Australian College of massage 2014
- Certificate IV Assessment & Workplace Training TAFE 2006
- Certificate II in Information Technology 2001
- Bachelor of Education - La Trobe University 1994
- Psychiatric Nurse Training - Metropolitan and Eastern School of Psychiatric Nursing 1988
Oncology Massage Therapist
I am the only trained Oncology Massage Therapist in Mildura and one of only @ 70 fully trained level OM4 Oncology Massage Therapists in Australia and New Zealand
Meditation Teacher Training at the Gawler Foundation
Teaching their 8 week Mindfulness-Based Stillness Meditation in Mildura since 2015
Currently Registered as a Meditation Teacher with Meditation Australia.